UIDAI Aadhar Card- All Services & Updates
Aadhar Card is the Identity Proof (ID) for any resident of India, which is provided to every citizen. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the authority that makes, distributes, and provides services related to the Aadhaar Card. All the information related to Aadhar and related services is given here.
Important Facts About UIDAI & Aadhar Card
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the statutory authority for the Aadhar Card Services in India.
- The UIDAI has so far issued more than 124 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.
- UIDAI is responsible for Aadhar Enrolment, Authentication, Management, Issuing the Aadhar Number, Security of the Identity Information of Individuals, etc.
Benefits of Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card helps in opening Bank Account as it is a vital document under KYC or identification and authentication.
- It allows LPG subsidies to be transferred directly to the bank account if linked with the LPG Consumer number.
- Aadhar Card eases the process of getting the Passport
- It allows the use of various Govt Schemes and Services like Digital Locker, Linking of Voter ID, Digital Life Certificate, Jan Dhan Yojana, Other Govt Schemes, Ease of Provident Funds.
- Linking Aadhar Card with PAN Card helps the Government to control the black money.
- Aadhar Card Status Check Online with Enrolment ID (EID), SRN, or URN Number in 2022
- Aadhar Card Update Online 2022: Mobile, Address, DOB, Name Correction
- Aadhar Card Download PDF Online 2022 with Name and Date of Birth @uidai.gov.in
- PVC Aadhar Card- Online Order and Status Check
Services Available at Aadhar Seva Kendra
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update
Online Aadhar Card Services (Self)
There are various services involved in the complete process of getting an Aadhar Card and its management. The important Aadhar Card Services which can be managed online by the user are given below.
- Aadhar Card Demographic Data Update (Name, DOB, Gender, Address)
- Check Aadhar Card Status (New or Update Status)
- Download Aadhar Card
- Order PVC Aadhar Card
- Verify Aadhar Number/ Email/ Mobile Number
- Aadhar Paperless e-KYC
- Lock/ Unlock Biometrics
- Check Aadhar Update History
Direct Links for Aadhar Card Services
|Locate an Enrolment Centre (All Services)||Click Here|
|Book Appointment for Aadhar Seva Kendra||Click Here|
|Aadhar Enrolment Form & List of Documents||Click Here|
|e Aadhar Card Download||Click Here|
|Retrieve Forgot UID/ EID||Click Here|
|Order PVC Aadhar Card||Click Here|
|Check PVC Aadhar Card Status||Click Here|
|Aadhar Card Update (Name, DOB, Gender, Address)||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar Card Status (New or Update Status)||Click Here|
|Verify Your Aadhar Number||Click Here|
|Verify Email/ Mobile in Aadhar||Click Here|
|Virtual ID (VID) Generator||Click Here|
|Aadhar Paperless Offline e-KYC||Click Here|
|Lock/ Unlock Biometrics||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar & Bank Linking Status||Click Here|
|Link Aadhar Card With PAN Number||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar Card & PAN Link Status||Click Here|
|m Aadhar App Download (Play Store/ Android)||Click Here|
|m Aadhar App Download (App Store/ Apple)||Click Here|
|UIDAI Official Website @uidai.gov.in||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ How to get Aadhar Card?
✔️ To get the Aadhar Card for the first time, you have to visit the Aadhar Seva Kendra for the enrolment/ registration for the Aadhar Card. You cannot apply for Aadhar Card online.
✅ How to Apply for Aadhar Card?
✔️ You have to visit the Aadhar Seva Kendra to apply for the Aadhar Card. You cannot apply online for Aadhar Card.
✅ What is the password of e Aadhar?
✔️ Combination of the first 4 letters of the name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY) as password.
Name: SURESH KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1990
✅ Which documents are required to get Aadhar Card?
✔️ You need to fill up an application form available at the Enrolment center along with supporting documents ID Proof, Address Proof, Relationship Proof, Date of Birth Document.
✅ What is the age limit to get Aadhar Card?
✔️ There is no age limit to apply for Aadhar Card