Aadhaar Card Customer Care Number
Toll-free number is created by UIDAI to communicate with individuals. If any individual wants to get his queries answered, he can file the complaints on the toll-free number. Suggestions for further improvement are also welcomed by UIDAI. The toll-free numbers that operate 24X7 are 1800 300 1947 or 1947.
Apart from the toll-free numbers, grievance redressal units are present in almost every regional office zone of the organization.
Aadhaar card can be defined as the most widely used identification card issued by the government. It contains the biometric and demographic details of the card holder. A number of legal instruments and schemes are being linked with Aadhaar Card in order to prove the authenticity of the link documents. Specific deadlines are setup for linking different instruments with the Aadhaar card. Multiple provisions have been developed by UIDAI for individuals to avail the services. The Aadhaar card customer support number is available for individuals all the time.
Headquarters of UIDAI
The UIDAI headquarter is situated in New Delhi and people can directly write to us to get the answers to their problems related to Aadhaar card. The contact address is provided below:
What are the regional contact numbers?
Aadhaar centres have been developed by UIDAI in order to manage and monitor the operation. These are located in numerous cities, spread evenly across India for the benefits of the people. Most of them have grievance redressal units where individuals can share their problems related to Aadhaar over the call or through post and email services for speedy solutions. The contact details are as below:
|Regional Centre||Telephone Number||Fax||Address|
|Chandigarhemail@example.com||SCO 139-141, 3rd and 4th Floor, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh-160017|
|New Delhi||011-23481126||011-23481110||Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, New Delhi-110001|
|–||firstname.lastname@example.org||UIDAI Regional Office, 03rd Floor, UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. Building, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226 010|
|Mumbai||1947||–||email@example.com||UIDAI Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, G.D. Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005|
|Ranchi||0651-6450145||–||firstname.lastname@example.org||UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010|
An active grievance redressal mechanism has been set up by UIDAI and there are several channels through which individuals can easily file their complaints as well as get them addressed. Some of them are mentioned below for your convenience:
Individuals can use the post service to address their issues. A letter can be sent to the regional centers or the headquarters of UIDAI.
Through the toll free numbers
Individuals can directly call on 1947 as well as address their grievances over the phone. They can also place a call on the regional centre numbers to get the issues resolved.
People can easily share their grievances by mailing the complaints at email@example.com
Filing the complaints online using the Resident Portal
Complaints can be filed by the applicants online. They can fill the form and submit the complaints immediately online to get them addressed in the minimum possible time. Details of to be filled by the applicant like personal details Enrolment ID, complaint details, location as well as submit form. The updates related to your request will be sent to you on your mobile number or email address. Complaints can be filed using this mechanism against the following:
- Enrolment and operator agencies
- Non generation of the Aadhaar card
The status of Aadhaar complaint can be checked using the residential portal https://goo.gl/eiFf1d. One just needs to use their complaint ID, followed by clicking on the Submit button after giving the security code.
Aadhaar helpline FAQs
Do you have any complaint regarding the Aadhaar Card generation? How can you file it?
A complaint can be filed regarding Aadhaar Card by simply visiting the website of UIDAI. The grievance redressal form need to be filed properly. One can also directly write to UIDAI to get the issues immediately address. Calling on 1947 for reporting the issues to the UIDAI is also possible.
How can you make an enquiry or contact regarding the Aadhaar card?
You can contact the toll-free number directly from your Aadhaar card registered mobile number in order to enquire about Aadhaar.
What is the customer care number for Aadhaar card complaint?
Aadhaar card customer care number is 1800 300 1947. You can also simply dial 1947 to avail the host of suggestions and services.
Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online
Today, Aadhaar become the most credible documents issued by the government of India and it serves as the real identity proof and address proof for individuals. In recent times, the Aadhaar security has come under the observation, which prompted UIDAI to offers the unlock and lock facilities for Aadhaar biometric online data. This service has been started to provide the users with complete protection for their biometric information from being misused. It is really worth noticing that several agencies require hiring applicants for verifying the information using the Aadhaar biometric authentication option.
Basically, there are two ways to unlock and lock the Aadhaar biometric data online – using the UIDAI’s web portal and mAadhaar app. This is an official UIDAI application. The methods are quite safe enough and can be accessed 24 hours and 365 days of the year in order to protect the Aadhaar biometrics.
How to unlock and lock biometrics online?
Unlocking and locking biometrics is indeed and easy and simple process. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps for unlocking and locking your biometrics online:
- firstly you need to visit the online portal of UIDAI for unlocking unlocking your biometric data
- Choose the “Lock/Unlock Biometrics” option from the Aadhaar Service Section
- Then, you need to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar card number as well as security code
- Now you have to click on the Send OTP tab
- An OTP number will be immediately sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar
- After you enter the OTP number which you received any mobile number, click on the option “Login” button
- This will help you lock your biometric data online
- Now you need to enter the 4 digit code given on your screen for security purpose and then click on “Enable” button
- Now, your biometrics will be completely locked and you will have to manually unlock it for accessing the same.
- Unlocking biometrics is quite easy and you just need to click on the “Login” button
- This should be followed by entering your Aadhaar card number along the security code in the field provided
- Then directly click on the Send OTP option
- An OTP number will be immediately send to your registered phone number with your Aadhaar
- The OTP need to be provided in the blank area, followed by clicking on the “Login” button
- For the Temporary unlocking service, click on the “Unlock” button after entering the security code
- Disable the lock on your biometrics for just 10 minutes
- The locking time and date wil be mentioned on the screen. After this, the biometrics will get locked automatically.
- If you want to disable the lock option for the biometric data, you can easily do it permanently.
- Biometric lock disabling facility is only available on the online UIDAI portal
- You need to login to the portal of UIDAI with the help of the Aadhaar card to disable the lock.
- Now, enter Aadhaar number followed by the security code
- Click on the “Disable” button
- Aadhaar biometrics become unlocked permanently until you lock it again