About the Aadhar card services
- You can easily download the card online from the online Portal of UIDAI
- Check the status of your Aadhaar card if it is generated after the enrolment
- It has now become easy to search for the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center located in your region. You can easily look for one if you need to update your Aadhaar details.
- If you misplace or forget your Aadhaar enrollment number, visit online to retrieve it quickly.
- You can now quickly update your address given in the Aadhar by visiting the UIDAI web portal. This service is available at free of cost.
- It is really easy to verify the number of your Aadhaar using the online portal
- The Aadhar biometrics can be unlocked and locked through the online application called mAadhaar.
- Employee can easily track the status of the Aadhar-bank account linking online
- Checking the Aadhaar authentication history can help you to track down the authentication requests of the last six months
- In order to protect the Aadhaar as well as provide you with extra security, you can now with retrieve or generate your Aadhaar virtual ID against the given Aadhaar enrolment number
Details of your Aadhar card
The Aadhar card actually contents several details in itself. Some of the details are directly mention on this card, whereas, the rest is stored in the database and can be accessed only through the authorized channels.
What are the details mentioned on the Aadhar card?
- Date of birth
- Name of the card holder
- Aadhar enrolment number
- Residential address
- QR code which represents the Aadhaar number
Which details are stored in the Aadhaar database?
- Iris scan